The college envisions to create an academic ecosystem for the young generation where knowledge will be in sync with commitment to society and humanity. This vision is in direct concurrence with Tagore’s dream of India “Where knowledge is free…”
Our mission at HingalganjMahavidyalaya is to shape our students into smart, responsible and sincere students by imparting both academic and moral education. To accomplish this the college ensures the following:
1. Equal opportunity to every student irrespective of gender, caste, creed and religion. At the same time, special care is taken to make the students belonging to economically and socially marginalized sections get motivated to excel and flower to their full potential.
2. Special emphasis is given on punctuality, regularity and discipline. While the students and staff share a mutual bond of love and indulgence, all are bound to observe the stated code of ethics and decorum to ensure serious deliverance of service.
3. Empowerment of women is a special agenda in the mission of the college. The college takes at least one significant innovative step every session to accomplish this. The exclusive cell for “Women Empowerment” acts as an active and progressive body in the college.
4. The faculty is well trained in modern methods of teaching. The college prioritizes digitization and use of modern technology both in classroom and office.
5. The focus is “local” but the means are “global”. The college infrastructure has evolved and is still evolving to provide newest facilities to the students despite its remote location and geographical challenges.